Friday, June 02, 2006

It Begins (Again)

Last night was great: Meredith saved my ass (and probably Mary's too) with her 2:1 pre-Praxis II math tutorial. These were concepts that I hadn't thought about in eight or more years (I last multiplied matrices in 1996!), and Meredith really brought the math alive, explaining answers and defining terms. I could've gone on for hours! Giddy with math love. It occurs to me how great life would be if I could live my life being intensely tutored in fascinating subjects. I would love to learn Latin or Italian -- or study psychology or philosophy in a 2:1 or even 3:1 setting. I would love to be tutored! The things we learn about ourselves when we least expect to...

Then Sarah and I drove Robbie and Mary to a dinner-in-progress at Old Venice Pizza. A definite good move on MTC's part: bringing first- and second-years together immediately. Talking with James, Chris, Hunter, Mary, and intern Molly brought back memories and fired me up!

I hope this summer means more time to blog -- in addition to all the crazy projects surrounding me. AND I'M MARRYING SARAH IN A MONTH! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

February 15, 2007 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

March 02, 2007 2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! here

March 14, 2007 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

April 26, 2007 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home